Eco-friendly cleaning products do work!
Cleaning products full of chemicals!
The Larger Issue
- Certain glass cleaners contain Isopropyl alcohol which can irritate the skin, eyes, nose and throat, and ammonia which can irritate the skin and eyes and cause coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
- Certain all-purpose cleaners contain 2-butoxyethanol which can cause headaches, dizziness, lightheadedness and confusion, and eye, nose, throat and mouth irritation.
- Certain bathroom cleaners contain Sodium hypochlorite/chlorine which can irritate the skin; and cause eye damage, coughing and/or shortness of breath.
Be Part of the Solution
By using eco-friendly cleaning products, you may be able to reduce health risks by reducing your exposure to harmful chemicals. Try these eco-friendly alternatives:
- Make your own cleaning supplies at home! Visit Ecocycle for a variety of recipes.
- Try Dr. Bronner’s Magic All in One, a great all-organic and fair trade multi use soap.
- Seventh Generation is a company that provides safe, and eco-friendly cleaning products. Find out what Seventh Generation has to offer.
- Try Simple Green, the original green cleaner.
- Even Clorox is in on the Green Revolution! Visit their Greenworks product line.
- Also try Method .