Let’s control pests and rodents in a humane way. Please.
Environmentally Friendly and Humane Residential Pest and Rodent Control!
The Larger Issue
- Researchers have linked the ingredients in the typical residential aerosol pesticides to cancer and other diseases.
- Mosquitoes can carry and transmit diseases and viruses like Malaria, Encephalitis and West Nile Virus.
- Typical ant-killers may cause nervous-system issues in dogs, cats, and birds.
Be Part of the Solution
Before spraying inorganic chemicals in your home or inhumanly killing rodents, try these eco-friendly alternatives:
- For once yearly residential natural pest control, contact Nature’s Safeway Pest Control at (727) 821-0223 or Pestcorps at (727) 524-9119.
- Install a bat house! Bats can eat up to 1,000 mosquitoes per hour. Buy at bat house from http://www.thebirdshed.com/ or make your own by watching this video: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/video/0,,20166044,00.html.
- In the early summer, purchase ladybugs from garden shops! Ladybugs eat aphids, mites, scale insects and small caterpillars.
- To get rid of ants, try this recipe using borax, sugar and water. Or simply spray white vinegar or soapy water at the ants’ point of entry.
Visit http://www.eartheasy.com/live_natpest_control.htm to find out how to non-toxically control a number of household pests.
- Please don’t use glue traps or mouse traps to solve rodent problems! Try a “humane mouse trap” like the one available at http://www.arbico-organics.com/1255001.html.