See St. Pete’s LEED buildings on the SPC bus
Join other interested professionals and students on a bus tour of local LEED buildings Saturday, February 13, 2010, 9:30am-4pm.
St. Petersburg College, SP/Gibbs Campus Student Services building (6605 5th Avenue North, St Petersburg, Florida 33710) for a 9:30am tour, the bus leaves at 10:30am
- FREE with valid SPC student ID (must sign up in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- $10 for Students (sign up and pay at www.sustainabletampabay.org)
- $10 for USGBC members (sign up and pay at www.sustainabletampabay.org)
- $15 for non-USGBC members (sign up and pay at www.sustainabletampabay.org)
Seating is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. So whether you are a free or paying attendee, please sign up as soon as possible.
LEED stops include:
- SPC Student Services building
- Darren Brinkley residence
- Jordan Park Elementary School
- Dunkin Donuts (on 4th Street)
Lunch will be on your own at St. Petersburg’s Saturday Morning Market, so be sure to bring a few dollars or a bag lunch.
Please note all participants are required to sign a standard Release of Liability form upon initially boarding the bus.
For more information, contact Jason Green (727 341-3283 or email@example.com).
See you there and thanks for supporting sustainable design in Tampa Bay!
To learn more about sustainability at St. Petersburg College, contact Jason Green at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then visit http://www.spcollege.edu/sustainability, join the facebook group and follow us at http://twitter.com/sustainableSPC.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.