Tampa Bay Living Green Expo looking for volunteers
Sign up for a shift, bring a friend, help out, show support, and have fun!
The Tampa Bay Living Green Expo stands out every year because of its many great volunteers. Now is the time to sign up!
- Pre-Expo promotion events – promote Expo at outdoor markets, events, etc. in May
- Pre-Expo marketing – put up flyers/posters at coffee shops, bookstores, colleges, etc.
- Expo set-up – assist with setting up the event on Friday, June 4
- Exhibitor check-in/support – assist Expo exhibitors in getting set up on Friday, June 4
- Volunteer check-in – check in volunteers as they arrive for their shift
- Information desk/ front door greeters – provide Expo attendees with event program, answers to questions and information for making the most of their Expo experience
- Exhibitor assistance – available for troubleshooting related to exhibitor problems
- Sign wavers – help people find their way to parking and entrances
- Info sessions assistance – Encourage visitors to visit the seminars, and provide general assistance to information session speakers
- Kid’s Korner – work with children in the arts and crafts area
- General assistance – Be available to help with whatever comes up during the Expo
- Teardown – Assist in tearing down and cleaning up after the Expo
Visit http://tampabaylivinggreenexpo.org. Click the volunteer tab and select your preferred shift and task. Shifts are set in 2-3 hour increments but can be tailored to fit your schedule. And… you will get a free Tampa Bay Living Green t-shirt (and maybe free food from Evos)!
Please don’t over commit in your excitement to help. We can always find an additional shift for you if you want one.
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early for the afternoon shifts (not the morning). If your schedule is flexible, we will need more coverage on the Sat 2:30-6 and the Sunday 2-5 shift.
Volunteer Orientation has been scheduled for XXX at the Coliseum (535 Fourth Avenue North, St. Petersburg).
This orientation is optional, but offers volunteers the opportunity to pick up their t-shirts early, get the lay of the Expo land and meet other volunteers (and eat pizza!).
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.