Gulf oil leak forum, June 15
- How did this happen?
- What does it mean for Florida?
- How can we prevent it from happening again?
The forum will be divided into three panels:
Panel 1 – Impacts
- Bill Hogarth, Dean, USF College of Marine Science
- D.T. Minich, Visit St.Petersburg/Clearwater
- Dan Berard, Geophysical Engineer
Panel 2 – Media Perspective
- John Hill, St.Petersburg Times
- Mitch Perry, Creative Loafing
- Rob Lorei, WMNF/WEDU
Panel 3 – Solutions
- Cynthia Sarthou, Gulf Restoration Network
- Susan Glickman, Florida Business Network for a Clean Energy Economy
Visit http://floridacleanenergy.biz/spillforum to register.
To learn more about sustainability at St. Petersburg College, contact Jason Green at email@example.com. Then visit http://www.spcollege.edu/sustainability, join the facebook group and follow us at http://twitter.com/sustainableSPC.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.