Tampa Bay Living Green Expo looking for volunteers
Sign up for a shift, bring a friend, help out, show support, and have fun!
The Tampa Bay Living Green Expo stands out every year because of its many great volunteers. Now is the time to sign up!
Volunteers are needed for:
- Pre-Expo marketing: put up flyers/posters at coffee shops, bookstores, colleges, etc
- Expo set-up and Exhibitor check-in: assist with setting up the event on Friday, April 1st
- Volunteer check-in/ Info Booth: check in volunteers as they arrive for their shift, provide information to Exhibitors and Attendees
- Front door greeters: provide Expo attendees with event programs, answers to questions and information for making the most of their Expo experience
- Exhibitor assistance: available for troubleshooting related to exhibitor problems
- Outside greeters: help people find their way to parking and entrances
- Info sessions assistance: encourage visitors to visit the seminars, and provide general assistance to information session speakers
- Kid’s Korner: work with children in the arts and crafts area
- General assistance: be available to help with whatever comes up during the Expo
- Tear down: assist in tearing down and cleaning up after the Expo on Sunday evening
Visit http://tampabaylivinggreenexpo.org. Click here on the Volunteer Page and select your preferred shift and task. Shifts are set in 2-3 hour increments but can be tailored to fit your schedule. And you will get a free Tampa Bay Living Green t-shirt !
Please don’t over commit in your excitement to help. We can always find an additional shift for you if you want one later in the weekend.
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early for your shift. If your schedule is flexible, we will need more coverage on the Sat 2:30-6 and the Sunday 2-5 shift.
Contact Volunteer Coordinator Morgan Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Thanks for helping us make this a successful Expo!
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.